• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Came across error 1054. I'm desperate need of help!

BDK

Hello,

I was just about to submit my site, when I got an error 1054. I did a site restore, but it did not help me. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I'm getting this problem on the check out process where the credit card info is entered.

Below is the error message that I receive where the shipping info is supposed to be

Please help

1054 - Unknown column 'entry_company_abn' in 'field list'

select entry_firstname as firstname, entry_lastname as lastname, entry_company as company, entry_company_abn as company_abn, entry_street_address as street_address, entry_suburb as suburb, entry_city as city, entry_postcode as postcode, entry_state as state, entry_zone_id as zone_id, entry_country_id as country_id from address_book where customers_id = '2' and address_book_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Hi there...

1054 - Unknown column 'entry_company_abn' in 'field list'

select entry_firstname as firstname, entry_lastname as lastname, entry_company as company, entry_company_abn as company_abn, entry_street_address as street_address, entry_suburb as suburb, entry_city as city, entry_postcode as postcode, entry_state as state, entry_zone_id as zone_id, entry_country_id as country_id from address_book where customers_id = '2' and address_book_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

I am not sure if you added in any contributions, but if you did, you either missed adding the column field 'entry_company_abn' into the Database table address_book. or it was missing from the contribution.

Either way, you just need to add it into the db table.

To fix this use phpMyAdmin to get into your DB,

next go to the address_book table

open this table.

add a column onto the table at the end

name this column entry_company_abn

set the table to char 255

if it happens again (a tep error), then repeat the same process with the next missing (unknown) column

cheers and HTH

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

Hi again....

Sorry forgot to add, if it happens again, the other columns missing might be of different types, ie not a char, but rather an int.....

look to the name and judge....if the next one that is missing is address_id would be of an int type.....while a customers_name would be a char type....and a date_modified would be a date type...

HTH

cheers

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

Thanks For the help. I got the problem solved. Now I'm back in track. It really Helped me out!!

Have a great day

Sincerely,

Klauss

Archived