• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Affiliate and tracking software

Aceicol

Hi

I am looking to have an affiliate section on my website. I have looked and the affiliate contrib and although it seems to work great it doesn't quite do what I need it to.

I would like an affiliate programme that uses some form of tracking device so that my affiliates can get revenue from any purchase from their customers for up to 30 days. I know this is software that does this but does anyone know if there are any that work well with OSC and is anybody currently using this software.

Thanks

Alex

Take a look at osc-Affiliate. I am not familiar with it but it might do what you are looking for.

If not, contact the developers and see if they have any plans to add the needed features.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

yes, osAffiliate works off a cookie that is good for however long you set it for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

Archived