• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Price+ and Product+ changing

Hey All

I have looked at all the threads but there is no definitive answer on how to change these!!

Instead of Price, I would like to say Sort by price

anyone know where there are

I did a keyword search for it and cannot find it

Heeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppp

Mark

Where exactly do you wish to change it? :shock: ... take your pick:

----------------------------------------

adminincludeslanguagesenglishcategories.php' :

includeslanguagesenglishcategories.php(26): define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO', 'Price:');

adminincludeslanguagesenglishcategories.php(83): define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE', 'Products Price:');

Found 'Price' 2 time(s).

adminincludeslanguagesenglishinvoice.php' :

adminincludeslanguagesenglishinvoice.php(18): define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX', 'Price (ex)');

adminincludeslanguagesenglishinvoice.php(19): define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX', 'Price (inc)');

Found 'Price' 2 time(s).

adminincludeslanguagesenglishorders.php' :

adminincludeslanguagesenglishorders.php(29): define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX', 'Price (ex)');

adminincludeslanguagesenglishorders.php(30): define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX', 'Price (inc)');

Found 'Price' 2 time(s).

adminincludeslanguagesenglishproducts_attributes.php' :

adminincludeslanguagesenglishproducts_attributes.php(21): define('TABLE_HEADING_OPT_PRICE', 'Value Price');

Found 'Price' 1 time(s).

adminincludeslanguagesenglishspecials.php' :

adminincludeslanguagesenglishspecials.php(16): define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_PRICE', 'Products Price');

adminincludeslanguagesenglishspecials.php(21): define('TEXT_SPECIALS_SPECIAL_PRICE', 'Special Price:');

adminincludeslanguagesenglishspecials.php(23): define('TEXT_SPECIALS_PRICE_TIP', '<b>Specials Notes:</b><ul><li>You can enter a percentage to deduct in the Specials Price field, for example: <b>20%</b></li><li>If you enter a new price, the decimal separator must be a '.' (decimal-point), example: <b>49.99</b></li><li>Leave the expiry date empty for no expiration</li></ul>');

adminincludeslanguagesenglishspecials.php(27): define('TEXT_INFO_NEW_PRICE', 'New Price:');

adminincludeslanguagesenglishspecials.php(28): define('TEXT_INFO_ORIGINAL_PRICE', 'Original Price:');

Found 'Price' 5 time(s).

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search.php' :

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search.php(22): define('ENTRY_PRICE_FROM', 'Price From:');

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search.php(23): define('ENTRY_PRICE_TO', 'Price To:');

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search.php(36): define('JS_AT_LEAST_ONE_INPUT', '* One of the following fields must be entered:n    Keywordsn    Date Added Fromn    Date Added Ton    Price Fromn    Price Ton');

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search.php(40): define('JS_PRICE_FROM_MUST_BE_NUM', '* Price From must be a numbern');

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search.php(41): define('JS_PRICE_TO_MUST_BE_NUM', '* Price To must be a numbern');

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search.php(42): define('JS_PRICE_TO_LESS_THAN_PRICE_FROM', '* Price To must be greater than or equal to Price Fromn');

Found 'Price' 8 time(s).

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search_result.php' :

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishadvanced_search_result.php(21): define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

Found 'Price' 1 time(s).

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishdefault.php' :

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishdefault.php(25):   define('TABLE_HEADING_PRICE', 'Price');

Found 'Price' 1 time(s).

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishproducts_new.php' :

catalogincludeslanguagesenglishproducts_new.php(18): define('TEXT_PRICE', 'Price:');

Found 'Price' 1 time(s).

Right,

I know I can find the objects called price and products but when you select a category, it shows product info and you can select price by value or products by alphabet. So how do u change these clickable texts that say products and prices.

not just the whole price & product code names

Maybe I did not ask my question correctly :?

Archived