• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Must get authorize.net ADC working, will pay!

skeedo

I installed the authorize.net ADC module by Bao Quoc but now my checkout_payment.php doesn't show any payment option when you get to that screen in the checkout.

However, on the checkout_confirmation page it does say Authorize.net is being used for payment.

Anyone can give me some pointers or maybe want to see some of my files?

I've gone over and over the installation and searched the forums; I found one person with the same problem but it did not get resolved. Gotta get this finished for a client.

If anyone wants to go in and get this working for me, I will be paying $40.

first, when emailing dev team or contributors remember they have a lif outside osC.

I get loads of emails evryday and have to be pretty ruthless in answering/ not answering them. This is no doubt true of other people.

Can you post some more details of your problem. I have some experience of installing the ADC contibution.

When you say that no payment selection shows up, what do you mean. Do you have other payment methods enabled?

Does the credit card user/number fields show up on checkout_payment?

Pls more info.

Trust me, I'm an Accountant.

I must me some kind of idiot!!!!

I was under the impression that modules were listed oldest to newest...I was trying to use the August Authorize.net ADC contrib which is incompatible with my OSC version.

Took me 2 minutes to install the Nov one and it seems to be working fine.

Ugh man do I feel dumb! :roll:

Archived