• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help, button images not showing

chfields

My button images are not showing anywhere on my site. With IE I get the little red cross and the button text, but no image. In netscape I just get the text. The images are in includes/lang/english/images/buttons. I checked that first and even uploaded them back in just to be sure.

I have been having problems since I tried to add newsletter module contrib. I have had to replace all the files it touched and I am still having problems. The button images seems to be the last major problem. Can anybody help me????

The script is looking for your images in catalog/includes/languages/english/images/buttons/SITE_THEMA/

Disabling right click does nothing but annoy people who wouldn't steal your images anyway..... those that would are smart enough to get around it!

You may want to look at the config.php file. It looks like you have extra "/" in some of the URL's example beloew from your site between ~mrsfield and account.php

https://host42.ipowerweb.com/~mrsfield//account.php

and for the buttons you have a define statements missing. example from your site. Find the SITE_THEMA, I dont use themes so I am guessing, but try the application_top.php

http://mrsfieldsgoodies.com/includes/langu...button_back.jpg

I found what you were talking about and went to create_account.php to the line that calls for the button but I don't see where it is getting site thema from

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="right" class="main"><br><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_continue.jpg', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></form></td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

<td width="<?php echo

in your code you have lines like:

<input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/SITE_THEMA/button_login.jpg" border="0" alt="Sign In" title=" Sign In " SSL>

which, as noted above, indicates you have the thema contribution installed

look in your admin section - configuration, and you will see the thema selection box - then you need to make certain that the thema images folders are in the /english/images/buttons/ folder - they are usually named 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

that is strange (not really :wink: )

well, you definately have the thema calls in there and it is looking for the thema image folders

so your choices are:

install/reinstall the thema contribution

or

use phpmyadmin to look in your configuration table and get the value of thema (1,2,3,4,5) and then create a folder as specificed in my previous post and place the images you need in that folder

or

go thru all your files and change the thema calls to

<input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_login.jpg" border="0" alt="Sign In" title=" Sign In " SSL>

I don't have and never have had a thema installed. I looked in my database and found nothing for thema. I have gone through some of my files but all the calls for buttons look like this

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_address_book.jpg', IMAGE_BUTTON_ADDRESS_BOOK) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<td align="center" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_history.jpg', IMAGE_BUTTON_HISTORY) . '</a>'; ?></td>

I'm not very experienced with myphpadmin so I may be doing it wrong.

very very strange :roll:

in looking at the parsed code when viewing your site, the thema call is in there and that is why the images are not appearing...

let me think on this..... :shock:

Craig.....Take a look at the top of some of your files and see what the call for the stylesheet looks like.......

Does it say this?

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<? echo THEMA_STYLE;?>">

Or this?

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

I got tired of messing with it and just replaced my whole includes folder. Now it works fine.

Although I am still curious as to what happened...........

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!

Archived