• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

module EasyPopulate

pyrek

Hi !!! I have question . Whether module EasyPopulate it reads files .txt and .xls with return to base reloading her state? If so I have this question how to put this because it near standadowej of configuration creates me only files in catalogue of PACES it altering the state of database. And someone can there is module to easier change of quantity of products and prices.

I am sorry for my English but I use program translator

Hi !!!  I have question . Whether module EasyPopulate it reads files .txt and .xls with return to base reloading her state? If so I have this question how to put this  because it near standard of configuration creates me only files  in catalogue of PACES it altering the state of database. And someone can there is module to easier change of quantity of products and prices.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi !!! I have question . Whether module EasyPopulate it reads files .txt and .xls with return to base reloading her state? If so I have this question how to put this because it near standadowej of configuration creates me only files in catalogue of PACES it altering the state of database. And someone can there is module to easier change of quantity of products and prices.

Please try without the translator. I cannot understand what you meant.

Tim

Archived