• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where is $cPath defined in admin/categories.php ?

Alex P

Alex,

A couple of things....First you might want to read the FAQ/Rules for the forum. Bumping is prohibited and is really annoying.

Second, we are all volunteers and sometimes it takes a little time to get to a question......You only waited an hour before you bumped your post.

Now, have you looked at any of the files.....Say... maybe... the functions directory?

Halo BirdBrain

Sorry if I Bumped my post. I didn't know the rules and it is true that it is annoying indeed. That is why I am not going to do it again and I ask sorry.

On the other hand I believe that it is not the rules that make the person but the person himself. Forcing someone to follow any rules is like putting a mask behind his real face.

I really want to know who I am dealing with in these forums (don't you?) and any rules don't help towards this aim as they are forcing a mask in the real self of the person.

As far as the original problem is concerned, I figured it out my self. $cPath is created using the function "tep_get_path" defined in adminincludesfunctionsgeneral.php

Alex

----

Alex,

I'm glad that you found the answer to your question. There is a tremendous amount of information already available on the forum. Enjoy your project!

Archived