• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to add additional links to the blue header bar

I would like to add a link to products_new.php in the header as a stationary link and remove it from the body of default.php (Would you like to see which new products are available to purchase?")

If someone could direct me to the page where these links are built, I can probably figure it out from there.

Thanks

Ruth

The links are in for the header is in: And this is where you would put it. Just look at the format and I think you will get it.

/catalog/includes/header.php

Steve

-------------------------

Thanks Steve. I'll try that and see how it works. If I get stuck, I'll let you know. have a great evening. :)

Ruth in AZ

I see that I need to define the text also in English.php, but where are the links themselves defined? As in the example below where is the actual file location defined at for "FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART

I know that the line refers to catalog/shopping_cart.php, but is the system automatically picking up this path or is it defined as the way text lines are defined in English.php. I'm still trying to grasp the programming structure of this app., but I'm getting there (just a bit slow I guess)

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'); ?>" class="headerNavigation"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_CART_CONTENTS; ?></a>  | 

Thanks in advance

Ruth in AZ

Archived