• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

what are snapshots?

The Milestone is used as a "base" or starting point for development because it is considered "locked" and there does not change. As new features are added and existing features are improved, the changes are saved in a source code repository (known as CVS).

A snapshot is what is currently contained in CVS at the moment the file is created. Tomorrow as new items are entered into CVS the daily snapshot will contain those changes.

I hope that the above is understandable and helps to answer your question. I am sure that someone can provide more complete information in a more eloquent manner.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

osCommerce 2.2-CVS Daily Snapshots

Daily snapshot releases are are taken from the CVS development repository which include the latest changes made to the projects codebase. The changes made are for the next project release.

Hey, Andromeda Ascendant, Talked to Ramie lately?

Steve

-------------------------

That looks like it was taken from the website. If so, has anyone notified the osC team about the "are are" to have it corrected?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

What is the deal with all of the sarcasm? What am I missing?

Archived