• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Add Product Favourites

CGhoST

Hi Everyone

I was searching but couldnt find anything.

I have many regular customers who purchase same to similar things regularly. Rather than having them to add products all the time i was wondering if there is any such addon that can add products to a favourite list and then customers can choose from those favourites what they would like to order.

Or is there a product order addon that lets customers view an order and re-add those products to their shopping cart?

@@CGhoST

I use Wishlist, but I've renamed it to something else.

You can add it to your site and rename it to 'My Products List' or something similar, then change all references to wishlist to something else.

If you are using BS, here's the Wishlist addon http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/9313

Once customers login they are presented with a box listing products they've previously ordered but I've never liked the look of that. I made a link to a page.

Here's a simple, quick and dirty 'Previously Ordered' page that will list items a customer has previously purchased. It may or may not work with your version of osC2.3.4BS as this was based on a version before Gold. You also need to create a file in includes/languages/english called ordered.php

<?php
/*
  $Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
  http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2010 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/ordered.php');

$breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE, tep_href_link('ordered.php'));

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');
?>

<div class="page-header">
  <h1>Products Previously Ordered</h1>
</div>

<div class="contentContainer">
  <div class="contentText">
    <?php

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

$listing_sql = "select distinct " . $select_column_list . " op.products_id, p.products_yield, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, p.products_carrot, p.products_free_shipping, SUBSTRING_INDEX(pd.products_description, ' ', 20) as products_description, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " o, " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " op, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where o.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and o.orders_id = op.orders_id and op.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = '1' group by products_id order by o.date_purchased desc";

echo 'These are items you\'ve ordered in the past, with the most recent at the top.';
            include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'product_listing.php');

?>
        <?php
        } else {
        ?>
        <div>You need to <a rel="nofollow" class="headerNavigationFeatured" href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL') ?>"><b>log in</b></a> first.</div>
        <?php
        }
        ?>

</div>

<div class="buttonSet">
    <span class="buttonAction"><?php echo tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE, 'glyphicon glyphicon-chevron-right', tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT)); ?></span>
  </div>
</div>

<?php
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_bottom.php');
  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php');
?>

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

I think Jim did a "Shopping LIst" contribution....try searching for that in the add ons area or Google "oscommerce shopping list". 

Dan 

@@CGhoST

Hi. 

burt  "built" an addon for me  which I suspect from what you say will do exactly what you want. Suggest maybe contact him.

Cheers

Grandpa

Archived