3 replies to this topic

#1   Gergely

Gergely

Json Juggler

• Community Team
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:32

Super Simple code:

<a href="https://paypal.me/myaddress/<?= $order->info['currency'] . preg_replace("/[^0-9.,]/", '', $order->info['total']); ?>" target="_blank"><?= BUTTON_PAYPAL_ME; ?></a>

Language dependencies:

define('BUTTON_PAYPAL_ME', 'Pay with Paypal <i class="fa fa-paypal" aria-hidden="true"></i>');

Text email SS PP code:

echo 'https://paypal.me/myaddress/' . $order['currency'] . $orders_total['ot_total']['value'] . ' (Pay with PayPal.me)';

myaddress= https://paypal.me/grab

:D

Next PHP changes will kill the current codes on the following years. We should do programing for the future and never stick in the present.

My addons: Conversion Tools::Hungarian Translation::Email Templates::URL redirection

Development Works: Setup Languages::Email Templates::Languages from ini files::Parcel Shops::Facebook App

What core codes have been complained?

In orders table payment_methods value would be better if payment class name used than payment's language name.
In the orders class we found order status does not contains $order->info['orders_status'] but instead there is $order->info['orders_status_name'], and that property is language dependant.
We can not identify in order the customer language.

#2   burt

burt

I drink and I know things

• Community Team
  • 12,504 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 11:34

$currencies->display_raw ;)

This is a signature that appears on all my posts.  It is not specifically aimed at you.

IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

If you are still on the old style osCommerce, it is time to move to Responsive.

#3   John W

John W

Woof Woof!

• Community Sponsor
  • 629 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 14:31

Are you thinking about having that like a check/money order module? 

I'm not really a dog.

#4   Gergely

Gergely

Json Juggler

• Community Team
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 16:40

I hope @Harald Ponce de Leon will add into PP app.

Next PHP changes will kill the current codes on the following years. We should do programing for the future and never stick in the present.

My addons: Conversion Tools::Hungarian Translation::Email Templates::URL redirection

Development Works: Setup Languages::Email Templates::Languages from ini files::Parcel Shops::Facebook App

What core codes have been complained?

In orders table payment_methods value would be better if payment class name used than payment's language name.
In the orders class we found order status does not contains $order->info['orders_status'] but instead there is $order->info['orders_status_name'], and that property is language dependant.
We can not identify in order the customer language.