• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Converting options and images addon to BS

14steve14

for the cols, always remember 12.

Now if you want 2 columns;  12 / 2 = 6 - use 6.

Let us imagine you want 2 columns XS and SM, 3 columns MD, 4 columns LG

col-xs-6 (12/2)

col-md-4 (12/3)

col-lg-3 (12/4)

Notice no setting for SM col.  Why?  These settings bubble upwards, so the col-xs-6 (2 columns) means col-sm is automatically set to 6 (2 columns).

Got it now. After all my searching and reading Gary comes up with a sensible explanation. Thanks.

I now have the following and it all seems to work as it should.

echo '<div class="col-xs-6 col-md-3 col-lg-2">';

Now all I have to do is to look in the admin side of things and alter it and then I may package the whole lot up and add it to the addon as an update for BS.

@@burt

Now before I do that, has the latest version of BS had the product info page fully modularised (if that is a word) and is the options code as a module or is it still in the product info pages. If it has all been changed, then I suppose the next bit of help will be to make this as a module.

May be I should walk before I run.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Hello everyone 

Do you think it will show in products listing by adding some sql queries to index.php and adding some kind of this code to product_listing.php page 

$prod_list_contents .= '  <div>      	
<?php 
if ($products_options_name['products_options_images_enabled'] == 'false'){
	 echo '<div>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute) . '</div>';}     
  else {
	 $count=0;
	 echo '<div class="row">';
         foreach ($products_options_array as $opti_array){
	 echo '<div class="col-xs-6 col-sm-2 col-md-12">';
	 echo '<p class="text-center">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'options/' . $opti_array['thumbnail'], $opti_array['text'], OPTIONS_IMAGES_WIDTH, OPTIONS_IMAGES_HEIGHT) . '</p>';					       
	 </div>';
	 $count = 0;
	 }
	}
	echo '</div>';
}
?>
	</div>';
<?php
    }
?>

Will this work ?

Omar

Get the latest Responsive osCommerce CE (community edition) here .

Whilst I am in this file is there anything else that ought to be done to it to bring the code up to a more modern standard, apart from scrap it all and start again.

I have found lots of $HTTP_GET_VARS and changed them to $_GET, not that it really needed doing, but I did.

What else should I be looking for.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Archived