• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to change 2.34 theme

pantarra

Id like to have 4 graphics theme, 1 graphic for the header with the logo a left side height expandable & right side graphic with the shopping cart content in the center the 4th graphic would be on the bottom ..

my problem i'm having is where is it what file css, that controls the content width the page.  I have the graphics set but the body of the shopping carts width pushes the right graphic out ..please help ..I didn't see any width controls in the main stylesheet.css

also where would the control of the website when it loads to be centered in the browser

thank You

If you're trying to do something to fit various size screens and devices, you shouldn't be using the official 2.3.4. It's not responsive (auto fit screens). Install and use the 2.3.4BS Edge version, which is responsive design.

If you insist on using the official 2.3.4 (which doesn't run on current PHP levels anyway), and have trouble with column widths, think about adding max-width to the center column. Also review the overall width and whether any of the columns are of fixed width (such as when using a graphic), and how they all add up for various screen widths.

Archived