• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product Title Link Broken

On index.php, my product title no longer directs to product_info.php, but rather it just redirects back to mydomain.com/catalog/ 

However, the image of the product still directs to product_info.php just fine.  

I've added a few mods, so obviously I've broken something in the process, but not sure where.  Any suggestions?

Hi, I'm using 2.3.4

It happens any time products are listed.  So, if I'm on a category page (like index.php?cPath=22), the product images and titles appear, and if I click on a product picture, I'm taken to the product_info page, but if I click on the product title, I'm taken to the "home" page.

What I would do is to try using a standard index.php page to see if that works. If it does, use your backup copies that were made before altering the files and go backwards through them until you get to a working copy. You should then be able to work out what mod you messed up.

You could also use a file compare program to check between your latest non working copy and a good known working copy and find the change that way. Your biggest problem is that the error may be from any page that you may have altered.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Those links are in includes/modules/product_listing.php. Compare your file to a stock copy for your version, and look for the links.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived