• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help - 3 images of 4 showing up

Wizard25

Hello:

When upload more then 4 images for the same product only 3 show up?

I am guessing there might be a image limit in the admin area but I can't find it. Can anybody enlighten me?

Thanks

Bill

If you mean the images on the product pages, only the large images will show up. The small images are for other pages (category, new products, etc.)

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Hello:

I am talking about the product_info.php page. When I add a new product from the admin section and add 4 images (the front, back and both sides of the product) and then goto the product info page for that product I only see 3 images. Is there a limit on the $photoset_layout and if so how can one change it? Is there a way in the admin section or in the code?

Thnaks

Bill

As I said above, only the large images will show up. If you want to have four images on the Product Info page, upload four large images.

Regards

Jim

As I said above, only the large images will show up. If you want to have four images on the Product Info page, upload four large images.

Regards

Jim

Jim I uploaded 4 large images and only the first 3 show up. I have tried this with different images and it's always the same result - 3 images. This is why I am wondering if there is a limit setting somewhere that I have overlooked in oscommerce.

I am using oscommerce v2.3.4 BS Edge

Bill

There is no limit. I have personally loaded 10-12 images on a product and it works as expected.

Did you upload a small image where it says Main Image and then four large images where it says Large Image? You would be seeing four images on your product page if you had done this, so you've done this wrong somewhere.

Regards

Jim

For the record:

If you have the colorbox Script set to true there is a default limit of 11 thumbnail images. If yo fiddle with the 155 number you can set any limit you want. Try a few numbers and you see how it's set up and works.

This was not my problem though it was just a simple coding error on my part as to the reason why I was only getting 3 out of 4 images to show up. There is no bug or flaw in the product_info.php just a typo on my part.

Bill

Archived