• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ADDING ZONES TO SHIPPING MODULE

natkris

Hi,

I am using version 2.3.3.4 for my shop. For shipping, I am using Table Rates it's working well for one country. Because postage rates varies from country to country, I need 5 more tables to have rates for 5 groups of countries.  Since I cannot have more than one table for rates, I tried to create Zones for shipping rates. I find there is only 1 Zone available to have rates. I tried to create more zones, Could not do it. Can any one help me to create 5 more zones so that I can have rates for 5 groups of countries.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Hi Dan,

Thanks you for your reply. No, I have not seen the add-on. Can you please provide a link to the add-on. I don't know where to look for it.  I have not added a single add-on to my store.

Regards,

Nathan 

@@natkris Have you looked at the Multi-Zone Multi-Table add-on?  That should do what you want.

Dan

And if you're still looking for the MZMT add on....you'll find it here.

Dan

Hi Dan, Thank you very much for the link. I had a look,. I will read the instructions file and if it is not complicated I will install the add-on. So far I have not installed an add-on to my store.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Nathan.

Hi Burt & Dan,

Thanks for your replays and suggestions to help me create additional Shipping Zones. As Dan suggested, I tried to install the MZMT add-on. I downloaded it, not able to install it. Tried few times, did not work. I tried the other option suggested by Burt, "edit the zones.php file to make it have 5 zones"  I did exactly that and it worked perfectly.  Now, I have 6 Zones, 1 for Australia and 5 more Zones for 5 Group of Countries.

Thanks again for your support. 

Nathan

Archived