• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some Bootstrap questions

Dj-Viper

Hi,

Yes finally i have installed bootstrap gold version but have a few questions, errors..

Question 1 :

Contact Us button in header how to.

Product Page sort list or grid, when pressing grid it jumps back to homepage.

Payment by bank gives in payment details Store_name_adress

And i have generic box addon installed, how can i make a template for them. as you see on the shop the ones with generic have no lines around them.

And speaking about the boxes, how can i change the colors, in 2.3.4. i had the standaard blue boxes.

Greetings, Anne

website - www.fotomeinema.nl

Question 1: Do you want to know how to install a Contact Us button somewhere in the header?

Question 3: Is it misspelled? It should probably be STORE_NAME_ADDRESS in the files. Two D's.

Question 5: Examine the HTML output for the page (in the browser's View Page Source) and see what class(es) are used for the boxes. A debugger such as Firebug (for Firefox) or similar should be helpful in narrowing down exactly what CSS (and its source file) is used for a setting. Add an override for that color or background-color in a user.css file.

Hi,

Point 2, is in moneyorder module i think.. 

Betalingsgegevens
Betaal aan: Dhr. A. Meinema - Dokkum - Iban : 

STORE_NAME_ADDRESS

Uw bestelling wordt pas verzonden als uw betaling ontvangen is.

Question 1 yes.

Another question.

In product_info.php i had the code of 

<div class="contentContainer">
  <div class="contentText">
  <div style="border-bottom:1px dotted #020202; margin-bottom:10px;">
  <h1 style="padding-bottom:5px;"> <?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
  <p><span style="color:#020202">Prijs :  </span><span style="color:#020202; font-size:16px;
  font-weight:bold;"><?php echo $products_price; ?></span></p>
</div>

<?php
// QUANTITY AVAILABLE 
if($product_info['products_quantity']>0 ) {
echo TEXT_PRODUCT_STOCK_LEVEL . (($product_info['products_quantity'] > 0) ? ' (' . $product_info['products_quantity'] . ')' : '');
}
elseif ($product_info['products_quantity']<=0 ) {
echo TEXT_PRODUCT_STOCK_LEVEL . (($product_info['products_quantity'] <=0) ? ' (' . TEXT_OUT_OF_STOCK_LEVEL . ')' : '');
}
?>

How can i get this to work with BS Gold. in the new file there is only the two lines of container. 
This code gives me the display of quantity on stock and a nice stripe between the titel en product description.
If i put only the code of quantity in it, it will display it but alignment is not good, text is also above and below the image.

Greetings, Anne

And another question

I had in my contact us page also a subject line normally, after BS Gold is that gone.

But when i put in the contact_us the code.

<div class="form-group has-feedback">
      <label for="inputFromSubject" class="control-label col-xs-3"><?php echo ENTRY_SUBJECT; ?></label>
      <div class="col-xs-9">
        <?php
        echo tep_draw_input_field('subject', NULL, 'required aria-required="true" id="inputFromSubject" placeholder="' . ENTRY_SUBJECT . '"');
        echo FORM_REQUIRED_INPUT;
        ?>
      </div>
    </div>

It will give me a subject line on the contact form, but when send it's empty. So i'm missing something.

Greetings, Anne

• 4 weeks later...

Speaking of plugins, has anyone used the Bootstrap Elements plugin? It's primarily intended to add Modals (popup boxes) for better content display. I like that their push is for cleaner and simpler interfaces. I have an ebook promoting website which uses Bootstrap, a custom theme from a well known template vendor and some premium SEO related pligins. I've tried the plugin in the theme, but it doesn't seem to be responding.

Archived