update problems

mystique71

Copyright (c) 2014 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// define our webserver variables

// FS = Filesystem (physical)

// WS = Webserver (virtual)

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'https://www.uniquegiftcreations.nl'); // eg, http://localhost or - https://localhost should not be NULL for productive servers

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.uniquegiftcreations.nl');

define('ENABLE_SSL', 'true');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.uniquegiftcreations.nl');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.uniquegiftcreations.nl');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/webwinkel/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/webwinkel/');

define('HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER', 'https://www.uniquegiftcreations.nl');

define('HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER', 'https://www.uniquegiftcreations.nl');

define('ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG', 'true'); // secure webserver for catalog module

define('DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT', $DOCUMENT_ROOT); // where your pages are located on the server. if $DOCUMENT_ROOT doesnt suit you, replace with your local path. (eg, /usr/local/apache/htdocs)

define('DIR_WS_ADMIN', '/webwinkel/MYADMINFOLDER/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_ADMIN', '/webwinkel/MYADMINFOLDER/');

define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/pevt275047/domains/uniquegiftcreations.nl/public_html/webwinkel/MYADMINFOLDER/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG', '/webwinkel/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/pevt275047/domains/uniquegiftcreations.nl/public_html/webwinkel/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/languages/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'images/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'includes/modules/');

define('DIR_FS_BACKUP', DIR_FS_ADMIN . 'backups/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

Change this line

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');

to this

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

and see if that works.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

That's going to take some more info, or more likely actual testing. Does it work the same for products with and without attributes? What is the URL it generates?

Regards

Jim

it goes for all the products with and without attributes somehow. the products stay at 1 when I update the cart with higher quantity, and I checked al, kind of files but I just don't know where to look or what to change.

Have you made any changes to /shopping_cart.php (which shows the cart) or to /includes/application_top.php (where the work is done)? The problem should be in one of those files.

Regards

Jim

pphhewwwwww I have no clue, I need to check them again. If you don't hear from me for a few hours it means I am in a coma on my couch ( cause it's already evening here)  but I'll try to look at it in a few moments

Is this a new install? If so, delete everything and reinstall from a download here. Your one-click installer has already made one error, so a second is not that unlikely.

Regards

Jim

well i started my shop in september and the update button had always worked and I changed nothing weird to the files except for some add-ons but even then it has always worked till I checked this week. and I really don't have the energy to do it all over again , afraid that i am going to screw up everything, I also have to maintain a webshop from a friend of mine plus I need to make all the gifts in between and deliver orders, I am already so busy with all kinds of stuff not to mention the mess in my private life :(

it must be such a tiny thing that the update quantity suddenly doesn't work anymore if I just knew what it was :(

It looks like you are using some sort of template. If so, I suggest that you contact the person who sold you this template. The buttons do not render correctly in Firefox, although they do work in Chrome. This should be fixed.

I don't see anything on this page that would cause a problem. There could be something wrong in /includes/applicationtop.php. If you could post 10 lines or so, starting with the line that begins case 'update_product', I could see if there is something there.

Regards

Jim

no I am not using any template I am still playing with changing some colors :) not finished with it yet cause I wanted the cart problem to be solved first

case 'update_product' : for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']); $i<$n; $i++) {
                                if (in_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], (is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_delete'] : array()))) {
                                  $cart->remove($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]);
                                } else {
                                  $attributes = ($HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]]) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'][$HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i]] : '';
                                  $cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'][$i], $HTTP_POST_VARS['cart_quantity'][$i], $attributes, false);
                                }
                              }
                              tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
                              break;
      // customer adds a product from the products page
      case 'add_product' :    if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && is_numeric($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'])) {
                                $attributes = isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['id']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['id'] : '';
                                $cart->add_cart($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $cart->get_quantity(tep_get_uprid($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id'], $attributes))+1, $attributes);
                              }
                              tep_redirect(tep_href_link($goto, tep_get_all_get_params($parameters)));
                              break;

I don't see anything wrong with that code. Sorry, but this is as much as I can do from here. Maybe somebody else will have an idea.

Regards

Jim

yeah I was afraid you were gonna say that cause I couldn't find any booboo either :( ooh well it's not a real drama just annoying knowing that the shop isn't 100% working the way I want it. maybe whenever I am in the mood and have time I am gonna do the shop all over again. for now I will leave it as it is unless some one does has the solution for this problem :D  *hopefull* 

I just found this:  

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://www.uniquegiftcreations.nl/webwinkel/shopping_cart.php'was loaded over a secure connection, but contains a form which targets an insecure endpoint 'http://www.uniquegiftcreations.nl/webwinkel/shopping_cart.php?action=update_product'. This endpoint should be made available over a secure connection.

Could this be the problem and if so how do I fix it?

It sounds like your code (possibly an add-on) is calling tep_href_link() with either default for SSL/NONSSL, or a hard-coded NONSSL.

I don't think tep_href_link() was designed with all-SSL shops in mind. The easiest fix, if you're running all-SSL, might be to modify tep_href_link() to ignore the SSL/NONSSL parameter, and just assume it's always SSL. That might even be made into a configure.php parameter (to tell tep_href_link() to always do 'SSL'). Does anyone know if this would cause any problems? Is tep_href_link() ever used for offsite links?

I think I found ittttttttt!!!!

after opening many many many files. I decided to take a look at the catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php

and I changed the NONSSL into SSL in this line:

////
// The HTML href link wrapper function
  function tep_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'SSL', $add_session_id = true, $search_engine_safe = true) {
    global $request_type, $session_started, $SID;

and the update quantity is finally working again plus the green padlock is back again :D   now let's cross my fingers and hope it will stay okay this time :)

Good. You changed the default for SSL/NONSSL ("$connection") from NONSSL to SSL. That should help a lot, unless some place someone hard coded NONSSL in the call to tep_href_link(). I think a global switch to force $connection to 'SSL' would be better (set in configure.php?), but that's a good start.

You're on your way to becoming a PHP expert! (w00t)

Good. You changed the default for SSL/NONSSL ("$connection") from NONSSL to SSL. That should help a lot, unless some place someone hard coded NONSSL in the call to tep_href_link(). I think a global switch to force $connection to 'SSL' would be better (set in configure.php?), but that's a good start.

You're on your way to becoming a PHP expert! (w00t)

lollll I don't think that will ever happen I hardly have a clue how php works and don't even know how to write php scripts :P.   the only thing I am doing is trying to understand and trying to see the logic in it :)

Archived