• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Pictures Not Working, Whole Screen Grays Out...

garrads

When I click on a picture in the Product info to enlarge it, the whole screen grays out. The picture does come up but it is half way down the page and I have to scroll down to see it. If I click on it to go to the next picture, it goes down the page even farther and I have to constantly scroll down to find it. Any ideas on what to do to fix it?

Here is a link to the site, just click on the picture to enlarge - http://bigridgeoutdoorkitchens.com/store/product_info.php/diagonal-corner-diy-rapid-panel-kit-outdoor-kitchen-module-fits-egg-smokers-sinks-sideburners-drawers-trash-doors-ice-makers-slim-fridges-more-ready-assemble-p-658

At the bottom of the page I see:

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 129

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 129

Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 42

Warning: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 42

Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 42
-INSERT INTO `usu_cache` (cache_name, cache_data, cache_date) VALUES ('', '', '2015-10-12 20:30:31')

[TEP STOP]

Those are errors in your code. Fix that and your images will probably behave.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Archived