• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource

garrads

I am getting this error on all of my pages "Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, object given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/product_info.php on line 313"

This is line 313 - $title_related = ((mysql_num_rows($attribute_query)>0) ? 1 : 0);

Can you tell me what it to change it to or what it is asking for?

Here is a link that shows the error (just above the black description line). http://bigridgeoutdoorkitchens.com/store/product_info.php/diagonal-corner-diy-rapid-panel-kit-outdoor-kitchen-module-fits-egg-smokers-sinks-sideburners-drawers-trash-doors-ice-makers-slim-fridges-more-ready-assemble-p-658

Thanks Gadlol,

That worked! These were at the bottom of the page as well, and are still there. Any idea as to what to change there?

Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 129

Line 129 is: return mysqli_real_escape_string($$link, $string);

Warning: mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 42

Line 42: $result = mysqli_query($$link, $query) or tep_db_error($query, mysqli_errno($$link), mysqli_error($$link));

Warning: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 42

Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /home/bigridge/public_html/store/includes/functions/database.php on line 42
-

INSERT INTO `usu_cache` (cache_name, cache_data, cache_date) VALUES ('', '', '2015-10-13 13:59:57')

[TEP STOP]

Sorry to ask you so much, just not sure where to go for help. I appreciate your assistance.

In general you must find out where is that error triggered from and not in database.php

SO I guess by doing INSERT INTO `usu_cache` (cache_name, cache_data, cache_date) VALUES ('', '', '2015-10-13 13:59:57')

you also use myslqi functions directly and not by using tep_db functions.

Check out the great Alternative Administration System addon for osCommerce!

Archived