• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

B2B for 2.3.3

sbmk1957

If you post the errors you are getting we can probably help to get it working.

On the other hand, all of the clients I have that do B2B are just using individual addons to make that work for them. I'm not even sure what this addon is supposed to do. If you can come up with the requirements we can probably give recommendations for addons to do what you want.

Your template is going to make everything difficult. Better get used to that.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Hi all

Thanks for your interest in helping out ... site works fine with a fresh install

i get this error after updating my osc files with totalb2b

1146 - Table 'mydatabasename_testing.TABLE_FEATURED' doesn't exist

I checked in myphpadmin and that table is listed in the db

im no db person ;/ .. could it be permissions ?

Steve

That means that you missed adding a definition for TABLE_FEATURED to your includes/database_tables.php. Check the install instructions for that definition.

Regards

Jim

• 2 months later...

I don't know if its off topic but I installed the "Total B2B" in OSC (BS) and in login.php I get this error?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_draw_password_field() in /users/xxx/www/oscbs/login.php on line 126

Edited by Pelvis

On the other hand, all of the clients I have that do B2B are just using individual addons to make that work for them. I'm not even sure what this addon is supposed to do. If you can come up with the requirements we can probably give recommendations for addons to do what you want.

Hi Jim,

As I installed OSC for the first time yesterday, I am having trouble finding resources for adding functionality to the base package. There for I would like to take you up on your offer of suggested modules/add-ons. I have three specific requirements that I would like to implement, and I would welcome your or anyone else's suggestions:

1) Individual product prices per product per customer (%-age discount is also possible, but would prefer absolute pricing)

2) Spartan , simple grid like product display, customers only need to see: Product name, Product SKU, price and  a quantity box (you know, the input-box where they can input the amount of products needed). Basically the whole thing would look like a glorified spreadsheet.

3) I would love this one, but it isn't a *must have*: dual SKU per product per customer. The customers we wish to put on this system are existing customers, and many of them have their own SKU for our product in their ordering process. So to make it easy of them, I would not only like to display our SKU but theirs also.

Regards,

Dave

Before starting on your list, are you using the old osC 2.3.4 or the Bootstrap version? Most Addons are available for the old version, but the Bootstrap version is more modern and handles phone/tablet browsers properly. Something to consider.

1. The Quantity box in product listing addon to get the quantity field. The latter is for stock osC, but easy to adapt to Bootstrap.

3. This is a hard one. I'm not aware of any way to do this short of custom code. You might post a question in the support thread for the SPPC addon to see if anyone has added any kind of custom field to that addon.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

Thanks for the reply, I don't know if it is a bootstrapped version or not. As I said I only started working with it yesterday to see if it will meet my requirements for a fast and dirty b2b site.

At the moment I am just running of a oneclick install on a popular hosting platform. All I can say for certain is that I am running 2.3.4

Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated. I will have a look at the modules tomorrow, and see where I trip up next :-)

regards,

dave.

Edited by DavidSJohnston

Do not use the one-click installer you host provides. They are often out of date, and may make changes that will cause you problems later. Use either the stock 2.3.4 version from the downloads page or the Bootstrap Gold version.

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim,

I have followed your advice and prepared a clean install of Responsive 2.3.4. BSGold, and it is working fine, the install of SPPC was a cinch compared the hoops I would have had to jump through to get it working with the non BS version. What a relief!

I will be trying your add-on "Shopping list" later, and if it does what I want it to I'll be a happy guy!

Thanks for your advice, it is much appreciated!

dave.

It's just a shopping list. Not sure what you want it to do, but it does shopping lists fairly well. It's not bootstrap ready, so it will take a bit more work to install.

Regards

Jim