• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Super download store

kurtk

I have installed the add on download controller ver. 5.3.2c in a brand new installation of the oscommerce ver. 2.3.4.

I have installed the sql extension on the database, an afterwards copied the "catalog" folder to the "catalog" folder.

Then I got this error message: Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\lintec\catalog\includes\functions\general.php on line 61

when loading the main screen.

Then I replaced the general.php with the file that came with the oscommerce 2.3.4 installation and

In that file I pasted:

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller

require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'downloads_controller.php');

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Downloads Controller

as told in the installation papers.

Then everything looks ok.

but when I tried to "check out" a purchase, this message appears:

Warning: require(includes/column_left.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\lintec\catalog\checkout_shipping.php on line 210

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'includes/column_left.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\lintec\catalog\checkout_shipping.php on line 210

It looks like a file is missing: "column_left.php".

what is wrong, and is there an update or is possible to easy correct the add-on??

mvh.

Kurt K

column_left.php is a file from older versions of oscommerce that's not in osC 2.3.4 any more

I guess the add-on had changes to an older version of checkout_shipping.php and you uploaded that over the one from 2.3.4

You'll need to apply the changes yourself to the version of checkout_shipping.php that came with your osC install. How easy that is I have no idea, I'm afraid!

Contact me for work on updating existing stores - whether to Phoenix or the new osC when it's released.

Looking for a payment or shipping module? Maybe I've already done it.

Working on generalising bespoke solutions for Quickbooks integration, Easify integration and pay4later (DEKO) integration at 2.3.x

There is a version of super download store already for version 2.3.1 that may work as is on the latest version, I havent tried. This can be found here  http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7783

I think you may have installed a really old version of the addon which the one above replaces.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the answers, I will look into it.

sorry for the late reply, but I thought that I got an e-mail when there are answers

kind regards

Kurt K