• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to deal with error message?

Herbs

When I click the product image icon on my website, the following error message appears, what can I do?? 

Warning: include(includes/languages/tchinese/modules/social_bookmarks/sb_google_plus_share.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: 没有那个文件或目录 in /path_to/includes/modules/boxes/bm_product_social_bookmarks.php on line 45

Suggests you have installed an outdated language pack - one which does not contain all the necessary files.

You should take the english language pack, and translate it yourself, maybe then add it to the addons area for future users.

Note that you don't need to copy and translate the entire English language support, but just the missing items. For example, file sb_google_plus_share.php appears to be completely missing. Your site will work if you simply copy the English version into the tchinese/modules/social_bookmarks/ folder (which you may even have to create manually), but of course the messages will be in English until you translate them.

It's quite possible that entries within tchinese (Traditional Chinese) language files will be missing or out of date. For those, you need to compare English and tchinese versions side-by-side and determine what's missing and what needs updating. A tool such as "WinMerge" is very useful for this. Or, you can just wait for more errors to pop up as you and customers run the store.

When editing language files in UTF-8 mode, be very careful that you save the files without BOM (Byte Order Mark).

Archived