• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to show boxes only on product pages?

Klaus H.

Hello,

at my old osC RC2.2-Shop I had a few boxes only at my product pages or in the checkout page.
I've written a post about this in my private blog: http://catcat.cc/2014/seitenleisten-aendern-in-oscommerce-2-2/

(Its german, sorry.)

Now I have a osC 2.3.4 bootstrap gold and I cant find the correct place to show some boxes only in product_info.php or checkout.php.

Did anyone have a advice for me, please?

Now I have a osC 2.3.4 bootstrap gold and I cant find the correct place to show some boxes only in product_info.php or checkout.php.

@@Roaddoctor I don't think dynamic template system will work with bootstrap... I could be wrong...

Besides, @@Klaus H you could accomplish this in 2.3.4BS GOLD with content modules - no core changes. I just made one the other day to display the social book marks on product_info. Basicially just took the reviews product_info content module and "jigged" it around - inserting the social book mark code and renamed.

There are several checkout_success content modules included in stock 2.3.4BS .... I've never done it, but I presume they could be re-jigged to a checkout_confirmation (or whatever other main file) content module.

Thanks to both.
I took now the information-box and played around - I got a new box and its working perfect.
But it shows up on all pages :mellow:

PHP hates me and I've no idea how to write eg.: If this is a product page show me the new box and box A, box B and dont show the other boxes on the right side.

In osC 2.2 it was so easy to change this...

Archived