• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP! trouble with auction mod not sending highest bid to checkout

evilbarbi

hi there

thank you for reading

i currently have a website that is oscommerce 2.3.4 

also the modifications have been made[/size] to work with php 5.4 and mysql 5.5 & so it would work with theme

i brought  Auction Add On 2.3.x from dunweb carts over a year ago an i have had many problems 

i have contacted them numerous times and no help.

my main problem is that when the auction ends and adds to customers cart it adds the original price of the item not the highest bid would really appreciate some tips on how to fix this thanks in advance

kind regards Cassandra shelley

since this is a commercial addon, you either need t get dunweb to support this, or find another developer to look into this.

there is a commercial section on the forum where you can ask for commercial help.

As we don't know the details of this contribution, nor how you have it installed and/or.customized on your site, there is not much we can do without you sharing all the code here

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Archived