• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I add a CC Logo on the left Menu?

Hello everyone,

I am looking to add some Credit card logo's to my site. I am now accepting credit cards with 2checkout and I think it would be HUGE to have the Visa, Mastercard, ect logo's on the left Column. I konw this has been done but I am unsure what is needed to do this. Any Help would be good. FYI this will be my FIRST change to the site by myself! :shock: ... :? ... :D I cann't imagine this being all that hard I have done other programing before.

Thanks

Charles

Look in the contribution download there is one that does just that ...I think it is called card.zip

HTH

The_Bear

Look in the contribution download there is one that does just that ...I think it is called card.zip

HTH

The_Bear

Did they provide your Merchant account as well? I am looking for a Merchants Account Whom did you go with?

Thanks

the contribution is in the infobox section of the contributions area/downloads

it only adds an infobox so you can show who you accept payment from (paypal, visa, mastercard, etc)

it has nothing to do with a merchant account - that is something you need to get on your own, and they will provide you with the code you need to display your ssl certificate on your site :wink:

Did they provide your Merchant account as well? I am looking for a Merchants Account Whom did you go with?

I am using 2 checkout.com they seem to be the cheapest if you do less then $1000 worth of transactions a month when I meet that 6 months in a row I am going to change to Authorize.net

OK enough on that Where is that check.zip I have been looking and cann't find it. Maybe I should get glasses but either way I cnan't find it. :)

Archived