• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product attribute arrangement

singion

Hi all,

I am having a problem with the product attributes and how they are placed in the option boxes below the product in my store. when i enter all of the options for a product OSC seems to throw them in a random order and i have to go back and switch things around to make them 'line up' the way i want them to........ can anyone shed some light on how to correctly display the product attributes the first time i enter them???

thanks alot!

Gonna love her even more when I tell you I am not done with the current version of the Attributes Sorter and Copier and Quantity Controller yet. :shock:

Working on it ... :D

maybe he's not using MS1 :)

although it does work for me. I know it can't do everything but it can keep the attributes in order.

hmm... not done yet? i will try to use an older version (4.0?) of it then since i only need it to sort the attributes in an order that i specify.

i am having trouble getting the add-on to work (ver 5.0) but i am pretty new and still learning alot so i am not giving up yet!

Thanks for all your help.... u both have been helpful and i am glad to be heading in the right direction to solving my problem!

Thanks alot for all the info.. i did have some troubles installing the contrib but finnally figured out that i had ms2 installed and not ms1. :(

now i have to figure out if i can convert my store to ms1 with out loosing my changes and products entered....

again- thanks for all your help and great contrib-- it is just what i was looking for!

Archived