• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

When Log into back office

Bennetto84

Can anyone help me with this issue? This morning I come to log into my back office account to do to some work, but when i've put in my login details I get this message, how do I rectify this? I know last night I did some keywords changes but surely this won't have given me this issue? Kind regards Bennetto84

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /path_to/includes/functions/database.php on line 19 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /path_to/includes/functions/database.php:19) in /path_to/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102 Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /path_to/includes/functions/database.php:19) in /path_to/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102 Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /path_to/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 78 Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /path_to/includes/classes/seo.class.php on line 78

Your host upgraded PHP (probably to 5.6), and you're still using an old version of osC which makes MySQL library calls instead of MySQLi. That exact situation has already been discussed in the last few days. A temporary workaround is to disable "deprecated" warning messages (code changes given elsewhere), but eventually you will have to upgrade osC to version 2.3.4.

You will have to get full access to your site (files, FTP, etc.) to either update osCommerce or to manually add a workaround to a couple of files to suppress the "deprecated" message. Either way is outside of osC itself. Remember that the workaround is only a temporary patch, buying you time to properly upgrade. What osC version are you at right now?

Archived