• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

programmer needed!

davidstummer

hey, i don't know much programming, but i need someone to help me with my site. i have a numberplate site, so there are thousands of different possibilities. i want a product picture for each of these. see http://no-1-plates.com/shop/product_info.p...027ed9fc5756347

where the picture is, i could put a yellow box, but i need to find a way of getting the product name (registration number eg A5 RGF), on top of the yellow box (the font and colour might need to be changed), to make it look like a numberplate. also, when it says click to enlarge, i need this picture to be enlarged. in the popup window, it would be good to have links (account, cart contents and checkout) in the form of the little thumbnails.

is it possible to make images in this way, and have them still appear properly in catergories like new products?

thanks in advance

dave (relative newbie)

Does the customer have to choose there own numbers letters for the number plate. Or are you selling pre made number plates?

use blank plate as the background image. Use text as the overlay.

So, the number/text changes for each user. It will look like image due to the background.

Or make each image for all the numbers and letters. And swap them as the letters/numbers the user selects.

If interested email me.

Archived