• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

status in specials.php

DIMSUMGIRL

Is it just me or everyone else too..... :roll:

when I activate and deactivate status for specials product, once I clicks..the green or red bullet..it redirect to first page. And I was on page 2..then I have to click to go back to page to do manually deactivate/activate each product.

I have over 200 pages of special products... imagine that...

is there anyway to resolve this? I tried changing tep_redirect to use page split, but it didn't work.. page wasn't recognized..

hmm...

i was just looking at it and i did see that the page variable is not passed in the redirect link at admin/specials.php

find

case 'setflag':

tep_set_specials_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['id'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS, '', 'NONSSL'));

break;

and replace by

case 'setflag':

tep_set_specials_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['id'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS, 'page='. $HTTP_GET_VARS['page'], 'NONSSL'));

break;

that should do it

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

actually I have tried this before .. and many other things.. page split is not recognized for some reason....

but if ya look under set flag case which would be "insert" and "update" case, there's page split that works there... isn't it weird?

I even tried to move tep_set_specials function to specials.php and connect to table from setflag case...still didn't work.....

and even look in general.php...tried to make page path like the way cpath is..didn't work..........and many other ways i have tried... :cry:

think if i post it here and we brainstorm..might come up with some solution... :D although i could just do it in phpadmin update it all with 1 line...but I wanna make this easy for a friend of mine who knows nothing about programming/db .. and for perfectionism sake

thanks in advance

while i am making new contributions, i have noticed that the parameters are not always passed into/after the pagesplit & setflag functions.

So you keep on getting back to the first page.

This is not a bug if you ask me but just something that has to be checked completely.

You can point it out the the osC Team

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

oh I have no idea where to talk to OSC team as I am a part time here, you can see from the numbers of my posts, otherwise I would be one of the top posters (if full time). Let's hope they come across this thread.

:lol: :lol:

Archived