• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

bs3 osc234 store logo

zpupster

i am using the bootstrap oscommerce 234 download from github.

i am trying to upload a store logo from the admin configuration>storelogo.

i get the confirmation that it has been updated but no logo appears.

the module content has logo enabled. sort value 1 , nav is 0

the permissions of the image directory are 755.

i have even uploaded the STORE_LOGO.png to the image file manually , i can not get the logo to appear.???

The store logo must be in .png or .jpg or .gif format and will be saved into:/home/sympacar/public_html/bs234/images/STORE_LOGO

• 3 months later...

Okay,

Thanks to craig (zpupster) for wearing the dunce hat for a bit, now it's my turn. I read this thread and figured I wasn't sure if I over-wrote an existing osc2.3.4 database or if not, so I started over. This time I made sure to delete all tables, just a db name and user with privileges.  I also deleted all files and started over.

From there I downloaded the last entry in column left "Download Zip" at this page; https://github.com/gburton/Responsive-osCommerceand installed it without error or exception. Then I try once again to upload my store logo. Same result; 

Success: The store logo has successfully been updated! 

Previously I figured My store logo might be too wide so I figured I'd squish it just to get some sense of my website and get this thing going. The real RC2 logo is 449 X 84 px, the squashed together version I began trying to use before the total reload is 73 X 37 px (should fit just about anywhere right?).

Nevertheless, the dunce cap seems to fit well. Craig I believe moved on probably long ago, no sweat detected at all.

I just can't seem to find the obvious TURN THE DAM STORE LOGO ON button.

Gary?

OnEdit: I'm still running PHP5.2.9 and doing all this in the hope of upgrading soon!

Archived