• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Two more possibly not so simple questions...

hqsupply

Two issues that are also plaguing me...

First issue:

This Error page pops up right after hitting submit when creating a new user/shopper account.

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 451 See http://pobox.com/~djb/docs/smtplf.html. in D:hshomehqsupplyhometownquiltsupply.comcatalogincludesclassesemail.php on line 456

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:hshomehqsupplyhometownquiltsupply.comcatalogincludesclassesemail.php:456) in D:hshomehqsupplyhometownquiltsupply.comcatalogincludesfunctionsgeneral.php on line 23

I've followed the link which explains this error as some sort of SMTP issue dealing with extra LF/CR, but frankly it gets a bit over my head. Should I just pass this msg along to my hosting provider, or could it be the result of some configuration? I know my hosting provider has gone through e-mail upgrades recently.. I doubt it has to do with old version of e-mail services.

Second issue:

Under store 'Configuration' There are duplicate fields. I ran the 'Fix' but that ended up making triplicate fields. At this point I removed osCommerce and then re-installed it, and just ran the upgrade... This is what you see here:

Title Value Action

Store Name osCommerce

E-Mail Address root@localhost

E-Mail From osCommerce <root@localhost>

Store Owner Harald Ponce de Leon

Country Germany

Zone Nordrhein-Westfalen

Zone Nordrhein-Westfalen

Expected Sort Order desc

Expected Sort Field date_expected

Switch To Default Language Currency false

Switch To Default Currency false

Send Extra Order Emails To

Send Extra Order E-Mails To

Use Search-Engine Safe URLs (still in development) false

Use Search-Engine Safe URLs false

Display Cart After Adding Product true

Display Cart After Adding Product true

Allow Guest To Tell A Friend false

Allow Guest To Tell A Friend false

Default Search Operator and

Default Search Operator and

Store Address and Phone Store Name Address Country Phone

Store Address and Phone

I'm completely puzzled by these issues, and don't have much MySQL or PHP experience--- hence the reason I thought osCommerce would be a solution. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks

~Tom

Hi

I had this problem when I ran the update payment methods module by mistake.

I think if you check your sql database it will have duplicate fields. you just need to delete these fields (rows) to get things back to normal.

Archived