• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1   Gyakutsuki

Gyakutsuki
  • Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:57

Hello,

For my second video, I decided to present you a webservice in XML-RPC. This video will show you how to have a communication between two differents software.

The first is Oscommerce and the second is an ERP, Odoo.

By this video, I want to show than Oscommerce can manage an ERP (and vice versa, but not developped in python currently, there is an old add on but I don't know if it work now with odoo) because lot of web company said : Oscommerce can not do that, it's a cheat, in summary, for just to promote a Magento or Prestashop. It's not true.

Oscommerce sent informations to Odoo. After it easy to manage your accounting and to do lot of thing.

The most problem of the ecommerce software is the accounting, and with this webservice, you can  do that now.

I had been a problem when I created the video, the rendering of my video software does'nt work well and does'nt insert voice. I don't know why and I tried several time.

Sorry for that.

During 15 mn, you can see differents options to manage Odoo by oscommerce.

- Configuration

- customers modification inside the catalog

- customer modification in the admin

- update order in the admin

- order by the customer

- update products

The integration inside Oscommerce is very easy if you able to install odoo and follow the instructions.

Just for your information, I take lot time to develop this add on, but it work well and I am happy to present you this work.

Also, if you have question concerning this add on, go to the forum : http://forums.oscomm...doo-oscommerce/

video : 

Regards

Loïc

Edited by burt, 30 October 2014 - 15:21.

Regards

-----------------------------------------

Loïc

Contact me by skype for business

Contact me @gyakutsuki for an answer on the forum

#2   Thomas35

Thomas35
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:37

Thanks for the video.

I don't know if it's possible to have a tutorial video about the integration with osCAPI ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: erp, web service, odoo