• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Meta Data

MrNickRegan

HI Guys,

Once again I have become unstuck, I have been attempting to resolve some issues with search engines and how my site is read by them. I have come across lots of different pieces of information, such as micro formatting, meta tags etc however I am rather confused.

My site is www.trinitevillage.co.uk 

can anyone point me in the right direction, I am trying to make the site more desirable for search engines to index and trying to rank higher.

Any pointers would be much appreciated! :) 

Thanks @@burt, I have tried for hours to install this contribution however have had no luck because my site is fairly modified already with a template and various other contributions. If I were to hire a developer to install this on my behalf, how much would such a task cost (roughly speaking)? 

Most the files appear to be easy to adjust however the main files such as index.php and product info.php are too difficult for me to understand how to amend ...

Many Thanks :)

If I were to hire a developer to install this on my behalf, how much would such a task cost (roughly speaking)? 

Only way to find out is to ask a developer (or more) and/or post to the commercial support topic: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/forum/79-commercial-support-enquiries/

Discussions about paid services are not permitted in the forum, same for advertising any commercial products etc

… even some hidden advertising is going on the last days, but this is not connected to your issue and post

Archived