• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in customers - admin

Hi

For some reason I have a "fault' in the admin>customers:

Warning: array_merge() Argument #2 is not an array in admin/customers.php on line 706
Warning: array_merge() Argument #2 is not an array in admin/customers.php on line 708
Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be an array, null given in admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 17
Warning: Variable passed to earch() is not an array or object in admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 18

I have no idea when this may have happened nor how to fix it. I have tried deleting the admin and upload an old copy which I know hasn't this problem, but still the same result. I have also looked through files to try and find any differences. Goodness knows what Ive done nor when it happened, it has only come to light while I was having a good look at everything and making sure it works.

Any thoughts on how to fix would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Grandpa

It looks like you have a customer in table "customers" and there is no corresponding data in table "customers_info"

Could it be that you manually deleted any entries from the database or that you are using a database from an older store that wasn't transferred correctly?

@@multimixer

Hi George

Thanks for your reply. I think you were correct as I went into the admin and deleted the "test" customer, And all was well. Then I created another test custpmer and all was still well so many thanks for your help, it sent me down the right track

Grandpa

Archived