• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

customer email problem

abcpetwear

HI,

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced problems with customer emails being sent. Once my customer finish with their pruchase via Paypal, Paypal send them a completed purchase email but the oscommerce system does not send them anything nor does it send me an email confirming the purchase (as it used to do). If I go into Oscommerce admin it says that an email has been sent. This email feature used to work perfectly until several months ago. I wasn't even aware there was problem until several customers complained. I've gone into the 'email options' on configuration and changed several fields but no help..Wayne

check your server ip address on email spam list before you try programing something.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Archived