• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there any add-on that will not let anyone but registered users see the store, and just show a login page?

M374llic4

There is one that requires the customer to login before they can see prices but that doesn't sound like what you want. You could add code to the application_top.php file to check if a customer is logged in and, if not, redirect to the login page. See the checkout_shipping page for the few lines of code needed (at the top).

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

you could password protect the whole public_html folder and manually issue the select few with usernames and passwords

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.

Then as @@Jack_mcs suggested, but I guess you would also have to remove the create account link once the few who could view had set up their accounts

Now running on a fully modded, Mobile Friendly 2.3.4 Store with the Excellent MTS installed - See my profile for the mods installed ..... So much thanks for all the help given along the way by forum members.