• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error message when trying to upload image

DC201

Hi,

I'm recieving the following message when I try to upload an image to a product or category.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/dangary/46H7TAYE/htdocs/images/microstars.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dangary/46H7TAYE/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 86

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpsTur0F' to '/home/dangary/46H7TAYE/htdocs/images/microstars.jpg' in /home/dangary/46H7TAYE/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/upload.php on line 86

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dangary/46H7TAYE/htdocs/admin/includes/classes/upload.php:86) in /home/dangary/46H7TAYE/htdocs/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 38

Any ideas how to rectify this? I uploaded some images around 2 weeks ago no problem at all, and I havn't changed anything since so not sure whats gone wrong.

I'm not the most technical, but I can do a bit on the coding, so please be explain it so that I can understand.

Many Thanks.

The code is trying to move an image in the tmp directory to the images directory but it is failing. If this was working it shouldn't fail all of a sudden. Something must have changed. If there is an error_log file in the root of your admin, look at it to see if an error related to this is in it. If not, ask your host what it might be.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived