• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help with making changes to stylesheet please?

dlink

Hi :D

I am sooo new at this it's not even funny but I think I have made major headway today. I have gotten to the point of making the storefront look more like the rest of my website.

Anyway.. my question is, I found a post a few pages back that partially answered my question on how to change the color of the the navigation bar and the all the boxes on the main page.... but.... it didnt change the color on the entire top of the boxes. There is a small space on the left side of each bar that is still gray and I can't find anywhere to fix it to match the rest of the bar. I did also go thru the helpHowtoStylesheet page but I can't see what I am looking for there either.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to put a link to my store so someone could look and see what I am talking about so I'm not gonna do that . Hopefully this is a very simple question and I am just so brain dead from working on all this that I am missing something very easy. :shock:

Thanks so much in advance for any help anyone can offer

it's an ikmage

catalog/images/infobox

You can change its colour in an image program like photoshop or the free > irfanview.com

:)

HTH

Neil

Common sense is genius dressed in working clothes.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

It's an image

catalog/images/infobox

You can change its colour in an image program like photoshop or the free > irfanview.com

:)

HTH

Neil

Common sense is genius dressed in working clothes.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived