• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Adding a page to OSC

fairdos

Hello,

I need to place a simple .php page on my osc site as i need to have some extra infor.

I found the file that lets me add an extra link "EXTRA_PAGE" to the infor box,

$data = '<div class="ui-widget infoBoxContainer">' .
              '  <div class="ui-widget-header ui-corner-top infoBoxHeading">' . MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_TITLE . '</div>' .
              '  <div class="ui-widget-content ui-corner-bottom infoBoxContents">' .
              '    <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHIPPING) . '">' . MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_SHIPPING . '</a><br />' .
              '    <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRIVACY) . '">' . MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_PRIVACY . '</a><br />' .
              '    <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONDITIONS) . '">' . MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_CONDITIONS . '</a><br />' .
              '    <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US) . '">' . MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_CONTACT . '</a>' .

'    <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_EXTRA_PAGE) . '">' . MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_EXTRA_PAGE . '</a>' .

'  </div>' .
              '</div>';

It shows up nice on the web page as the name is fine but after i hit the link i get an error as if the .php file was missing, but i have the file in the same folder as the other .php files for the other links of the inforbox.

Any ideas why it dose not direct corretily to the .php file?

Thanks you all for any and all tips.

Archived