• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping charges are not included as soon as I change the current date

upola

Hi all, 

I am using flat rate shipping method. it works fine but as soon as I change the current date in the delivery date option, the shipping charge becomes 0.00 and it is not included in the total. 

the following code works fine

<td class="main delivery-info1" width="30%"  height="30" align="left"><?php echo "Delivery Date  "; ?> </td>
            <td class="main delivery-info1" width="30%" align="left"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('expdate',date("d-m-Y") , 'id="expdate"') ; ?></td>

the following code shows the next day and the shipping charge becomes 0.00.
<?php
$todayDate = date("Y-m-d");
?>
            <td class="main delivery-info1" width="30%"  height="30" align="left"><?php echo "Delivery Date  "; ?> </td>
            <td class="main delivery-info1" width="30%" align="left"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('expdate', date("d-m-Y", strtotime(date("Y-m-d", strtotime($todayDate)) . " +1 day")) , 'id="expdate" onkeypress="javascript:return false;"') ; ?></td>
<?php

checkout_confirmation.php

there is no delivery date option, so you must have installed an addon for this. Best advice is to find the support thread of the addon and hope that the creator is still supporting it, or that some other user can help you.

Alternatively rip out the code you have and replace with something that does work, there are a few addons for delivery dates.

Archived