• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to display product attributes in certain areas?

shish

Hello.

I'm wondering how to display some of my product attributes on the top of the page and some on the bottom. 

Picture example: http://shrani.si/f/X/3I/3yz8VuzE/slika.png

My current sql query selects them all and prints them out. I would like to select all except one ("Termin" in my case which has product_options_id = 6).

<?php
    $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
    $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
    if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>

<p>
<?php
      $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
      while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
        $products_options_array = array();
        $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
        while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
          $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
          if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
            if ($new_price > 0) {
              $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price']*(1-$discount), tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
            }
            else {
              $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
            }
          }
        }

if (is_string($HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']) && isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
          $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
        } else {
          $selected_attribute = false;
        }
?>

<table>

<tr>
            <td class="td_left"><strong><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></strong></td>
            <td class="td_right"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute, 'onchange="changePrice(this.id)"'); ?></td>
        </tr>

</table>

Managed to display all of them except the last one with this:

<table>
  <tr>
    <td class="td_left">
      <strong>
        <?php 
           $atr_name = $products_options_name['products_options_name'];
           if($atr_name !='Last_one') {
             echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; 
        ?>
      </strong>
    </td>

<td class="td_right">
      <?php 
        echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute, 'onchange="changePrice(this.id)"'); 
        }
      ?>
   </td>
  </tr>		
</table>

I guess you have to store the results from the attributes query in an array.

Then split that array into 2 arrays and then use tep_draw_pull_down_menu() two times.

One with the data from the first splitted array and another with the data from the second splitted array.

Check out the great Alternative Administration System addon for osCommerce!

Archived