• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Colorbox PhotosetGrid not working

sihi

Hi,

I have problem after upgrade from 2.3.3.4 to 2.3.4 with photosetGrid and Colorbox - it doesn't work :(

I followed the upgrade instructions, but photosetGrid is not generate grid and "A href" for colorbox. It only show all pictures with same size beneath.

I cannot click on the picture for "zoom". I tried use original template_top.php and product_info.php from full 2.3.4 distribution, but with same result.

JS files in ext directory are linked

anyone had this problem?

Thank for your ideas.

Sihi

You can see at: http://www.sklo-nadobi.cz/jidelni-soupravy/adena-souprava-jidelni-30-dilna-misa-23-cm-p-1540.html

SOLVED.

Problem was with module jquery.autocomplete.js

Thanks to Harald and Gadlol

Having same issue.  Could you please provide exact nature of error and fix with jquery.autocomplete.js.  ie what code was added, where and how to fix. Not sure exactly where I should be looking. Have cheked all uploads to /ext to ensure taht files are there and corret.

Thankyou in anticipation.

• 1 month later...

@@ranton I believe @@sihi had added extra code which was interfering with the output of the images function.  

What is the exact nature of the problem you have with the images?

I'm guessing the problem is the same as I and others have had with the images flashing on for a second and then disappearing. I figure the issue is with the piGal script on the product_info page, but I don't know javascript well enough to understand it. I do know that changing the first css entry from "hidden" to "visible" puts the images back, but there is still no "click to zoom".

Archived