• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

'Available Options' Position + Customisation Help.

Vale123

Hey guys!

Had a look around for this but couldn't see anything obvious.

On my product page, I'd like to move the position of 'Available Options' to be blow the picture on the right instead of below the description.

Any quick way of doing this?

Many thanks,

John

I had a look in product_info.php, I'm too much of an amateur at this to give it a go outright, I'm not sure which text to move + to where.

Any further advice would be great. What block of text am I looking for and where should I move it to to get it underneath the image?

Thanks,

John

• 5 months later...

@@Vale123

@@burt

Hi Vale,

I have been searching most of the day through the store files and google for a way to move the attributes, too. (v2.3.4)

If "bump" means you found a solution, I would be grateful if you shared it with other people and me.

Kindest regards,

Christiane

I had a look in product_info.php, I'm too much of an amateur at this to give it a go outright, I'm not sure which text to move + to where.

Any further advice would be great. What block of text am I looking for and where should I move it to to get it underneath the image?

Thanks,

John

The attached block of code displays the available options, you can move it to any part of the html location as you deem fit.

post-330521-0-71535500-1410690130_thumb.jpg

Chris, Developer
Oscommerce, Magento and Opencart Programmer

• 3 weeks later...

Archived