• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net integration is not working - HELP!

CiscoCo

I'm trying to set up Authorize.net (AIM) within my new OSCommerce site. It keeps returning the error 'There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.'

I was able to log in to Authorize.net and check and there were no transactions showing. What osCommerce settings for authorize.net do I need to troubleshoot? I just doublechecked the API login ID and I reset the transaction key and MD5 hash.

What else should I look for?

Are you trying using an actual card or the test numbers?

Lately I believe they changed their test numbers as the ones printed in the module description no longer seem to work.

Nothing special to setting it up, everything you mentioned is all. You may need to consult with your rep and make sure they activated you.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

Oddly enough I ran into just this problem on a clients site today, same error returned no matter what card, test number, or expiration date; etc; etc;

The store owner had recently changed the transaction key for using elsewhere and did not realize it needed updating in the stores settings.

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!