• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to increase performance of my oscommerce app?

mick

Additionally, I have access to Sybase's customer support regarding EBFs, upgrades and technical support.

And, I wouldn't mind being involved in the independancy project and/or Sybase plugins.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.

If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

On my snapshot I changed the "New Products" code a little and it helped a bit. I changed it so it no longer called "tep_get_products_name" and instead made it so you get the product name in the original query. It got rid of 5 (or however many products you show) queries on the home page and seemed to speed things up a tad. Not a huge change, but every bit helps.

Anybody try the index page contrib for this. I saw it yesterday and I think it "indexes" your default.php page but ... I haven't looked at it very closely yet.

NewsDesk(934) / FAQDesk(1106) / OrderCheck(1168) :::

Archived