• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ebay and Oscommerce

DAVID3733

My experience of eBay has been very limited and very harowing in past, finding it a lot of work

I would like to be able to do the following

Submit selected lines to ebay for a buy it now sales from my existing OSC website

(i understand magnetic one do a plug in that can be used for this, this seems straight forward)

then the sales that are made on ebay that somehow connect to my existing OSC shop, just as if if the sale had been made in the store, invoice number, customer details etc in the OSC store, so emails etc come from the store, so as far as my website is concered the sale was made on it

I have seen conflicting information and am now a little confused as to whether this is possible, as i read you used to be able to do it but they changed it back in 2009 because of diffrent check out proceedures but do not seem to be able to find definative answer on it

any pointers would be helpful, thank you

David

David

• 4 weeks later...

We are thinking about opening a eBay store in parralel to our OSC shop, is there any software that actually syncronizes these two shops?

Seen a few when Googeling but need advise if somebody has any experience with any of them.

Cheers

Archived