• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Intall errors :(

meandrew

I keep getting these install errors any ideas?

Warning: fopen("/domains/w/o/worldaudiodesign.co.uk/public_html/admin/includes/configure.php", "w") - No such file or directory in /home/w/o/worldaudioltd/public_html/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 164

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/w/o/worldaudioltd/public_html/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 165

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/w/o/worldaudioltd/public_html/catalog/install/templates/pages/install_5.php on line 166

I am getting the same error messages during install. The catalog still works, but I'm wondering if I will encounter problems down the road?

i am almost sure that your HOST is not allowing that

you host/webserver must be in SAFE MODE

check it with phpmyadmin or whatever you use

phpinfo();

also read http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.fopen.php

Robert

We all need to learn it once, how hard it may seem when you look at it, also you will master it someday ;)

this has now been fixed and was simple really, I did have the right settings only I was trying to overwrite the config file whilst it was set at 444 and not 644 so it woundln't overwrite :)

It is working now only I am getting the popup displaying the error message 'both secure and non secure items' :(

There was a solution for this only it just does not work at all, as all my css is lost.

Andrew

Archived