• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Urgent Help Needed

Custom Creations

Trying to get my site up and running. My problem is when I do a test check out it will go through the process and take you to paypal. Once you enter card info it redirects back to the confirmation screen and gives the error " there is only one payment option available" but does not show anything and cannot proceed beyond that point. My paypal info is setup and working within the admin just seems to be the confirmation page... any idea's? the paypal express checkout module is installed... at wits end and tempted to hire this out .. running oscommerce 2.3.1

Thanks, Ron

@@Custom Creations

What you are saying makes no sense because if your customers are being directed to the PayPal site for credit card processing, then the validations.php file is NOT checking the credit card number in osCommerce. It is checked and verified on the PayPal site only. It is either approved or declined sending a validation code back to osCommerce as such.

Have you made any changed to the checkout process ? Code edits ? Unusual payment methods ?

Chris

No... no mods to site. If you try to make a purchase it will take you to paypal payment screen. But when you click pay now on paypal checkout it redirects back to oscommerce confirmation screen giving that error and does not allow you to go any further. site is http://www.customcreationsdesign.com I have it up live temporarily for testing and repair

Double check that you've told PayPal the correct page to come back to. I seem to recall there was a change between 2.2 and 2.3 in what page it has to return to. Are you on a system upgraded from 2.2, or perhaps using 2.2 instructions?

Double check that you've told PayPal the correct page to come back to. I seem to recall there was a change between 2.2 and 2.3 in what page it has to return to. Are you on a system upgraded from 2.2, or perhaps using 2.2 instructions?

Thanks Mr Phil, I'm running a fresh install of 2.3.1 I'm not much of a web guy so I'm outta my elements by a bit on this. I already tried the duct tape and swiss army knife repair. I am going to keep trying, but very well may give up and hire this out to fix

Archived