• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net Payment Gateway

vacatlady

Hello, I am totally new to OS Commerce and I am ready to pull my hair out trying to get this going.

I am using the WP plugin for the store, however, there is no authorize.net payment gateway to select as I set up the account. I have an authorize.net account with all the information needed, but they could not help me with the problem.

Can someone out there please tell me where I can get the payment gateway to add into the WP plug in? PLEASE :-)

Thanks so much

I finally gave up on the wp plug in and am back to straight Os cOMMERCE. Got authorize.net set up now my problem is trying to get it to work with Stamps.com. I have been talking to their support people for days and they have no ideas!!

I have followed their directions for putting in task access code, edited the php files and put them on the server. But for some reason it doesn't recognize it. GRRRR...